Coll Community Council
MEMBERS OF COLL COMMUNITY COUNCIL
- Convenor : Paula Smalley, 01879 230416, Gordonlea, Isle of Coll
- Vice Convenor : John Fraser, 01879 230346, Bousd, Isle of Coll
- Secterary : Paula Smalley, 01879 230416, Gordonlea, Isle of Coll
- Treasurer : Julian Senior, 01879 230488, First Port of Coll, Isle of Coll
- Member : Moira MacIntyre, 01879 230412, Airiloed, Isle of Coll
- Member : Angus-John Smalley, 01879 230416, Gordonlea, Isle of Coll
- Member : John Wheeler-James (co-opted), 01879 230466, Carnan Road
- Member : Niall Edwards, Free Church Manse, Isle of Coll
'Islands Act 2018' - Community meeting, 27th June 2019
Erica Clarkson from the Rural Communities and Economic Division of the Scottish Government is planning to be at An Cridhe for a discussion with islanders starting at 5.30 pm and lasting till approximately 7.30 pm on Thursday 27th June 2019 to discuss the implications of ‘The Island Act’ for the Isle of Coll.
All islanders, including representatives of businesses and organisations, as well as individuals, are invited to participate in the discussion.
A copy of the new Act can be seen in An Cridhe and found online at legislation.gov.uk
PLANNING AND LICENSING
Coll Community Council has a statutory duty to be part of Planning and Licensing. Futher information can be found on the Argyll and Bute web site. Individuals may either go through the system for themselves, or they can bring any concerns to the Community Council.
ARGYLL & BUTE COUNCILLORS FOR OUR WARD
- Mary Jean Devon
- Roddy McCuish
- Neil MacIntyre
- Alistair MacDougall