Correspondence over 6 months old will be found in archives
A survey for Coll's permanent residents.
CalMac is struggling to deliver a lifeline service that answers our needs. The remedy is for the Scottish Government to buy, build or lease a number of ferries and deploy them as soon as possible. But every indication is that this will not happen in the near future.
To try and help our current situation, we want to look at what options exist and which ones are most likely to improve matters in the short term.
Deadline : 15th May, 2022
• 21/04/2022 Calmac: Calmac confirms new booking system - Link here
• 14/02/2022 Calmac: Current Disruptions - Calmac Notice - Link here
• 31/12/2021 Calmac: Calmac Essential Services timetable, 3rd-23rd Jan - Link here to view CCC notice
The recent rapid spread of Covid19 has resulted in many absences within our crew and port teams.
As a result, and to give our customers a greater degree of certainty, we will operate an Essential Services Temporary Timetable on this route from 3 January 2022.
• 28/12/2021 Calmac: Re: Clansman & COVID - Link here to view notice
• 28/12/2021 Calmac: Calmac on-board catering update - Link here to view notice
• 16/12/2021 CCC: Ferries Community Board Meetings - Link here to view notice
• 03/12/2021 CCC: Ferries Community Board - Link here
• 30/11/2021 CCC: Ferries Community Board - Link here